Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OPI vs The World


So here it is ladies, after much rummaging through my own collection and acting incredibly strange with different colored nails in Gloss, I have come up with some lovely dupes (or near dupes) for the OPI French collection!

OPI Palez Vous OPI?- BYS Lilac Love (after much pining after this color I finally found a cheap dupe!! muted greyish purple! bless)
OPI You Don't Know Jacques- BYS White With One (not exact but pretty darn close! dark taupe color)
OPI Louvre Me, Louvre Me Not- Ulta3 Mulberry (Same deep purple with slightly red tone but without the shimmer)
OPI Baguette Me Not- BYS Nail Candy (dusty, reddish orange)
OPI Tickle My-Francey- BYS Fairytale Florals (a grey, pinky neutral)
OPI Crepes Suzi-ette- BYS Chk Chk Boom (Same dusty reddish brown but in chrome which I think is much more exciting!)
OPI A Oui Bit Of Red- Ulta3 Scarlet (pretty much the staple bright red, pretty dupable across every range, realy)
OPI Bastille My Heart- Ulta3 Brandy Wine (deep vampy red but Brandy Wine has a lovely shimmer)
OPI Yes... I Can-Can!- Ulta3 Black Plum (dark plum with shimmer)
OPI Eiffel For This Color- Ulta3 Waterlily (darker plum with shimmer)

So there you have it ladies, go save your pennies and eat your lacquer cake too!


No comments:

Post a Comment