Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello Addict!

Well, since joining the blogging community, the fatosphere and the wonderful world of fatshionistas, I have been exposed to some of the loveliest outfits on the loveliest girls from the loveliest online shops. This is not a good thing. I have spent way way way too much money and have ended up with a whole new wardrobe that is currently making it's way across the Pacific in various dribs and drabs. But don't let my irresponsibility deter you from having some shopping fun, and to help you get inspired, I have put together my summer look book. Here are the items I have bought this past few weeks. Now be nice, I am not a fashion blogger so I don't claim to be the most on trend...


From left to right, top to bottom: Pyramid Bangle (Forever21), Blue Pocket Dress with Sequin Trim (Torrid), Elastic Band Jean (Faith21), Embellished Chiffon Top (Faith21), Solid Tights in Grey (Faith21- SOLD OUT), Striped Knitted Dress (Faith21- SOLD OUT), Pastel Draped Necklace (Forever21), Draped Twist Necklace (Forever21) Source of Wisdom Denim Cropped Pant (Torrid- ON SALE)

Braided Craze Heels in Blue (Forever21- ON SALE), Antique Large Necklace (Forever21), Purple Control Swimsuit (Evans) Cat Intarsia Knitted T-shirt in pink (ASOS Curve- ON SALE), Striped Mariner Top (Faith21), Black T-Bar Sandals (Evans)

Jeweled Mesh Pleated Skirt (Faith21), Striped Capsleeve Dress (Faith21), Topstitched Short Boots (Forever21) Jersey and Velvet 2 in 1 Dress (ASOS Curve- ON SALE), Leatherette Jacket (Faith21), Teal Brocade Tank Dress (Torrid)

Phew! Suffice to say I am now on a spending band for a very very long time! anyway I will post piccies on my tumblr once they come and maybe even give them a review here but for now, I wait eagerly by the front door for the postie!


1 comment:

  1. Eee! Some amazing choices! I should note, I am envious of the upcoming arrivals in your mail box!

    ReplyDelete