Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Meeeeeeeeeee!

Sitting up at 2am feeling some serious ebuyers remorse (my credit card company loves me and I hate myself) and watching old Buffy episodes (don't judge me!) I decided I am going to take some photos of myself in my silly hat (yes I have one and I wear it frequently) and post them because up until now, I have been the faceless blogger. Well here I am in all my no frills glory! Featuring of course, the best hat in the world

By the way, said hat is bear ears I bought from some random stall at this years royal show


I have this obsession with wearing crazy things around the house, such as my Princess Sparkle boots, which make me feel like I'm five years old

I also need to show you my new awesome stationary! Being a perpetual student, my motto has always been pens= motivation in other words, new stationary makes my want to study! anyhoo, I usually don't get over excited about mass produced cheapy cheap stuff but when Typo came to my neighborhood I bought up the place


The desk notepad that my boy and I have taken to leaving notes to each other on


My new pencil case with the dog I can't have printed on it (heart!)


I always take a notepad with me, have one by the bed, pretty much one in every room because ideas come whenever they darn well feel like it and if I don't write it down more often than not it's gone before I can say 'Pulitzer Prize' so these ought to keep me going for a while (I have an adorable red and white polka dot one also but it's already on my bedside table)


Finally I can't wait to use these for taking messages at work. I know what you're thinking, highly inappropriate (that is if you can read the dodgy out of focus iphone picture) luckily I work for my mum and she has a sense of humor (most of the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment