Saturday, May 22, 2010

Couch Potato

Tonight has been a lovely night in due to the freezing temperature outside and the fact that cold weather makes me super lazy. I thought I would share with you the movies I enjoyed for the 100th time tonight, in case you haven't seen them yet or have forgotten about them

Me and You and Everyone We Know (2005)

Adorable. That's the only word that could possibly describe this film simply. Miranda July (pictured) stars in this beautiful indie gem that she wrote herself, converging a bunch of different stories about a bunch of lovely people going through life and love. Plus 'the poop back and forth' thing is wet-pants worthy. You'll know what I speak of when you watch it!

Serial Mom (1994)

Just Kathleen Turner's flippant use of the word 'Pussy' is enough to send me into hysterics, but that aside, this is one of those tragically awesome and hilariously lame films that never gets tiring because it is just so weird! plus Ricki Lake used to act? omg soooo funny!

Heathers (1988)

Possibly the best teenage angst, bitchy high school flick to have ever come out of the 80s starring my fave 90s pin up girl Winona Ryder. Murder, suicide and slushies, plus spectacular perms and shoulder pads, my perfect night in flick!

No comments:

Post a Comment