Sunday, May 16, 2010

May Makeup Madness!


So I have been very very naughty this month, here is my haulage from the last few weeks...

In this pic we have from top left- Chi Chi makeup case (GWP from Target and a darling size for my handbag) Chi Chi Lipsticks in Socialite (cream lavender pink) and Lah Deh Dah (matte bright orange) Too Faced Naughty and Nice Palette (6 shadows, 6 lipglosses) Inglot freedom palette with various matte shadows, Chi Chi Blush in Maneater (GWP) Smashbox duo shadow in Jet/Set, MAC Painterly Paintpot, 2x Smashbox single shadows in Etch and Design, Chi Chi palette in Beach Babe (Shimmery neutrals) Chi Chi automatic eyeliner in All Night Long (Black, GWP), Cosmetica (by Manicare) soft dome eyeshadow brush, QVS flat stiff eyeshadow brush, Maybelline staying something-o-rather lipgloss in a shimmery coral (freebie from work) MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC25) and Smashbox cream highlighter quad

I also got a Chi Chi mineral eyeshadow quad in 'Blues' which is a gorgeous set of loose powders in a quad-ified container- something that I think might mix up the separate powders and therefore I will be re-potting them. They are beautiful and pigmented however much more sheer than MAC pigments. I am yet to foil them but I think when I do they may just rock my world.

Everything in this haul is amazing and the Chi Chi GWPs (Spend over $25 on Chi Chi plus their lipsticks are only $8.95 on special!) are very generous and lovely. I am really loving their eyeshadows!

I am still undecided on the MAC Studio fix, nowhere near as creamy as my Clinque powder foundation, but Clinque's compacts ALWAYS break on me which makes me so darn angry! I get the powder because I tend to look like an oil slick at the end of the day and this powder contains silica which soaks up oil. I will see how I go with this, but now winter is here I may not use it a whole lot anyway.

Finally I need to rant about my favorite item in this haul, the most exciting part, the Inglot Freedom Palette!



Isn't this darling?! I got this because I was so darn sick of all the eyeshadows I buy being shimmery so I went out on a mission to just get matte shadows. I love Inglot shadows and this palette cost AUD$55 which is definite value for money! They have pre-made palettes the same size on sale for $25 at the moment so I definitely will be picking up some of those next week, heck, I may even clean them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment