Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Drunk on Clean & Clear

My lovely friend Miss De an wa has just informed me that Clean & Clear does in fact test in animals. Now I feel like a moron for not doing my research and so completely disappointed in J&J for having such unethical practices. Therefore I will sadly be phasing out the usage of Clean & Clear but still looking at buying cheaper products... any suggestions would be lovely xx

On another note, what is Ellen's excuse?

UPDATE: Am delighted to announce the St Ives Blemish and Blackhead control has now replaced the Clean and Clear adequately and new standard everyday face routine is as follows-

Daytime- Simple foaming cleanser
Face of Australia tinted moisturiser with SPF 15+

Night time- St Ives Blemish and Blackhead control scrub
Invite E concentrated vitamin E cream

No comments:

Post a Comment