Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We'll be back after this short break..

Hello to my beautiful 7 followers! it is you that get me up and blogging in the morning/afternoon/evening/early morning...
I am so inspired and have so many thoughts and rants that I just don't know where to begin! However I have some pressing work that needs to be done on account of the fact that I decided it would be really clever of me to do honours this year. So now it's crunch time and I must stop painting my face, talking shit and buying things I cannot afford. So I may be absent for a small amount of time but fret not! when we return I will be looking at Aussie women that rock our world, investigating what happens when you put moisturising cream in your hair and posting a lovely recipe for a bad day that involves my fave carbicide substance of all time- rice!

In the meantime ladies, feel free to comment, disagree, praise or torment and watch this space!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment