Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Post About Moisteriser

So tonight, I am trying this bad boy out for size, after getting fed up with little dry patches on my cheeks for the last few days. This appeared to me during my emergency Sunday night shampoo and facial scrub run and I just had to give it a go.

You see, lately I have been worrying a lot about aging and I know moisture is key here, and although I have always been a product 'snob' my first facial care regimen involving Estee Lauder and Jurlique thanks to mummy dearest, I was impressed by the claims made by this $11 tube of moisturiser.

Invite E is claiming to be simply concentrated vitamin E oil which is supposed to be sublime on skin as claimed by many skin professionals, grandmothers and fellow beauty bloggers.

So here are my initial thoughts...

I really slapped this stuff on, in fact after cleansing and exfoliating I applied a small amount, let it absorb, then thought what the hell and lathered it on. It has made my skin look incredibly greasy, so definitely not a day time moisteriser, but my skin feels really really supple and moist right now, and I am hoping the oil will all absorb (or at least transfer to my pillow) overnight. This may well end up part of my nightly skin routine...

Here's hoping I don't turn into a pumpkin by morning

No comments:

Post a Comment